Bay Area Commercial Real Estate Network (BACREN)
The Bay Area Commercial Real Estate Network is a non-profit professional organization formed to serve Commercial Real Estate practitioners, associated businesses, Investors, and the public of the Houston Bay Area, including but not limited to Harris, Galveston, and Brazoria Counties, Texas.
The network, its members and associates have dedicated themselves to the following purposes:
- Promoting a Commercial Real Estate networking system that will enhance and improve the Professionalism and careers of our members.
- Recognizing and supporting a high standard of ethical conduct, both as individuals and as an association.
- Rendering of assistance to the various people and organizations that we serve, thereby helping to further the course of Education, and Professionalism in the commercial real estate business.
- Providing quality continuing commercial real estate oriented education for the membership.
- Developing mutual trust and confidence among the members, and between the Government, the members, and the community.
- Providing networking, education, and fellowship to members that will assist them in being the best they can be.
- Educating the public and Commercial Investment community on real estate matters of interest, relevance and concern to them; and helping our members improve their quality of life.
- Providing financial assistance to worthwhile charitable organizations, within the budgetary constraints of the organization.
BACREN EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE
Randy Drake has multiple entrepreneurial startups to his credit during 40 years in business. His
Suleman "SHAWN" Budhwani was born in Pakistan and came to Houston, Texas in early 1986. He is a
James Brockway has been a broker since 1994 and a CPA since 1987. Born and raised in Texas, James
Wayne Rutledge is currently a Commercial Real Estate Broker at RUTLEDGE COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE and
Donna is Marketing Manager for PRO-SURV Surveying and Mapping. She has been with the Company since
Ramona Little has been a resident of the Greater Houston Area for the past 40 years. Passionate
Kelly Hutchinson, Senior Associate at Colliers International in Houston, TX, specializes in retail
Being raised in the Houston/Gulf Coast area Jan has always had a love for Texas. She thinks Texans
On February 1, 2017 Linda Amador-Stephens joined Houston-based ICON Bank of Texas, N.A. newly