Bay Area Commercial Real Estate Network (BACREN)
The Bay Area Commercial Real Estate Network is a non-profit professional organization formed to serve Commercial Real Estate practitioners, associated businesses, Investors, and the public of the Houston Bay Area, including but not limited to Harris, Galveston, and Brazoria Counties, Texas.
The network, its members and associates have dedicated themselves to the following purposes:
- Promoting a Commercial Real Estate networking system that will enhance and improve the Professionalism and careers of our members.
- Recognizing and supporting a high standard of ethical conduct, both as individuals and as an association.
- Rendering of assistance to the various people and organizations that we serve, thereby helping to further the course of Education, and Professionalism in the commercial real estate business.
- Providing quality continuing commercial real estate oriented education for the membership.
- Developing mutual trust and confidence among the members, and between the Government, the members, and the community.
- Providing networking, education, and fellowship to members that will assist them in being the best they can be.
- Educating the public and Commercial Investment community on real estate matters of interest, relevance and concern to them; and helping our members improve their quality of life.
- Providing financial assistance to worthwhile charitable organizations, within the budgetary constraints of the organization.
BACREN EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE
Jeanette G. Holt, CCIM, Owner of J Holt Properties, LLC, enjoys a stellar reputation in the
Wayne Rutledge is currently a Commercial Real Estate Broker at RUTLEDGE COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE and
Randy Drake has multiple entrepreneurial startups to his credit during 40 years in business. His
James Brockway has been a broker since 1994 and a CPA since 1987. Born and raised in Texas, James
Suleman "SHAWN" Budhwani was born in Pakistan and came to Houston, Texas in early 1986. He is a
Linda Amador-Stephens is an accomplished professional with more than 37 years of banking experience.
Donna is Marketing Manager for PRO-SURV Surveying and Mapping. She has been with the Company since
Being raised in the Houston/Gulf Coast area Jan has always had a love for Texas. She thinks Texans
Rosebud Caradec is the founding owner/broker of Advent Waterfront Properties, Inc., the first
Ramona Little has been a resident of the Greater Houston Area for the past 40 years. Passionate